BUYERS MAKE THEIR BUYING DECISIONS WITHIN MINUTES OF ENTERING A HOME
Emotions sell. What buyers see in photos and in person not only drives their interest in the decision to make an offer, but is also a factor in how much they will offer. These days, selling a home is much more than just the physical elements of a property. It’s just one part of an entire lifestyle that you are selling to prospective buyers.
WHAT I DO DIFFERENTLY WITH STAGING AND WHY IT WORKS
My staging is different from what you can expect in the rest of the market.
- It’s not just the same, expected furniture (that was used everywhere).
- It’s not about using some furniture that still has price tags on it
- It’s not about setting the dinner table
- It’s not lifeless, neutral & bland
I actually don’t want your home to look staged – it should reflect a cool, aspirational, lived-in and comfortable space.
WITH SO MANY HOMES BEING STAGED – HOW DOES YOURS STAND OUT?
With the popularity of home renovation shows, today’s buyers are more savvy than ever about why staging helps in selling a property. Which is why it is even more important to have a 100% customized plan to YOUR target buyer.
To do this I:
- Research the neighbourhood,
- The lifestyle
- and the needs of what your aspirational buyer are.
From here, I will work with my design team to develop a comprehensive plan to make your home shine in a multi-step process:
- Assessing the current decor and what maximizes the space, highlight unique features
- Suggesting minor repairs or cosmetic changes
- Working with a professional stager to highlight each space in your home – from unique furniture and accessories to optimizing layout of each room
- Creating a ‘WOW’ moment that is an emotional connection with your audience right from the listing photos
The entire process takes any guesswork out of your hands because we handle it from start to finish.
WHAT DOES STAGING MEAN?
It basically means making changes (either cosmetic or physical) to your space to make it more visually and emotionally appealing to buyers. How someone (you) ‘uses’ their home is different than how buyers expect to see a home.
There are many different levels and degrees of staging. Ultimately it’s up to you to determine how much or how little you feel comfortable doing. We will work with you to find the best solution for you.